What Makes a ThinkServer Think?
Management made easy ThinkServer offers front-side Intelligent Diagnostics and powerful Easy Manage tools for at-a-glance monitoring. Common feature set, BIOS, and tools across platforms provide intuitive, easy maintenance.
- Common interface for setup and management
- Common feature set, BIOS and tools
- Easy upgrade to remote control
- World-class tools and technology from trusted partners like Intel and LSI
ThinkServers fit anywhere. With industry standard protocols and IPMI 2.0-compliant interfaces, you enjoy worry free, easy integration into your existing server networks. Keep your existing management console and storage preferences ThinkServer works with the tools you already use and rely on.
- IPMI 2.0-compliant protocols and interfaces ensure easy integration into your network
- Simple 3-step rack installation makes set up a breeze
- Fits into your existing networks and leverages your preferred tools
Legendary Think quality resonates in our ThinkServer portfolio outstanding thermal efficiency, remarkably quiet acoustics, and enterprise-tough design deliver highly reliable performance all the time, every time. With vibration-resistant, shock-proof drive carriers and robust chassis designs, ThinkServers are designed for reliability. Plus, redundant power and advanced RAID choices offer ideal protection in demanding 24/7 deployments.
Servicing your ThinkServer racks is easy, with simple 3-step rack installation. Extensive shared parts across platforms make it simple to maintain and upgrade components. Plus expert help is available fast when you need it ThinkServer offers rapid 4-hour service response time in many countries.
- Industry-standard management interfaces and protocols
- Easy setup and integration into existing networks
- Common parts across platforms for easy upgrades
- 4-hour, 24/7 rapid response service choices
- Extensive hot swap components for easy serviceability
ThinkServer delivers world-class power efficiency up to 45% more efficient than previous generation servers. Innovative SmartGrid power management provides policy-based, rack level power management to significantly lower your energy consumption . ENERGY STAR-certified choices provide trusted efficiency and value.
- New rack designs offer up to 30-60% power efficiency gains
- ENERGY STAR-qualified
- 80+ Gold rated power choices
- Lenovo-exclusive SmartGrid technology to help to maximize your power savings
Price perfect. ThinkServers deliver the performance and reliability you demand. Feature rich performance, right out of the box. Thats what makes ThinkServer Think.
- Standard features on most racks include advanced RAID, rail kits, diagnostics, hot swap support, and web-enabled remote management
- Robust startup and configuration tools save you time and money on deployments
- Sophisticated power management tools help reduce your utility bills
Videos and Testimonials
Video ToursWhy ThinkServer?
Intel AMT for servers
Tower ServersTS130 Datasheet
Rack ServersRD330 Datasheet
Hard Drive Options
Rack and Power Options
VirtualizationVirtualization for Retail
ConsolidationConsolidating Database Servers
Consolidating Mail Servers
Outlook Foundation Case Study
Technology Associates Case Study
Server ManagementLeveraging AMT with ThinkServer
ThinkServer Smart Grid
ThinkServer SpecificationsPersonal Reference Sheets
ThinkServer Ready Options
Options Compatibility Matrix
Do It Yourself:Configuring AMT on TS130
Configuring RAID 100 on TS130
Configuring RAID 100 on TS430
Configuring RAID 500 and 700
Configuring Memory RAS
Configuring UEFI on TS430