POWERFUL & RELIABLE
- Intel® Xeon™ E3 Series Processors
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Platform
- Enterprise-Class Tower Server
- Easy to Own & Extremely Affordable
- Best Choice if Moving from a Desktop Environment
- Customize This Server
ThinkServer TS140Customize This Server
Don't forget to add these popular warranty upgrades, software, and accessories to your purchase:
Warranty upgrades and accessories
The ThinkServer TS140 is a true server with enterprise-class Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 series processors — providing a 15-percent performance increase over our previous-generation towers so you have the power you need to run your business effectively. And because we know you need to be able to count on the TS140, it includes reliability features such as error correcting code (ECC) memory and an onboard storage controller with the capability of implementing up to RAID 5 to safeguard your data.
Easy to Own
What do we mean when we say easy to own? In addition to being affordable, the TS140 is upgradeable. You can add up to 16TB of storage, up to 32GB of memory, and have 4 PCI/PCIe slots so you can grow the TS140 as your needs dictate. We also mean the TS140 is easy to manage. It offers simple tools for deployment, monitoring, and ongoing management. For example, the TS140 comes standard with the latest Intel Advanced Management Technology (AMT) 9.0 so, for many models, you can access and manage your server from a remote location.
At 26 decibels, the acoustics of the TS140 are 40 percent quieter than its predecessor and impressively quiet for any server. That's less noise than you'll find in a typical library. Plus, it's ENERGY STAR-certified, so it's easy on the environment and easy on your power bills.
- Tech Specs
ThinkServer TS140Tech Specs
Description ThinkServer TS140 Processor
- Up to 1 Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 Series
- Up to 1 Intel® Core™ i3 Series
Operating Systems Supported
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Small Business Server 2011
- Windows 7
- Windows 8.1
- Microsoft Multipoint Server
- *Hardware, BIOS or configuration limitations may exist. To verify complete OS compatibility and limitations, see the ThinkServer OS and Virtualization Options Datasheet, above.
Form Factor / Height4U Tower Server MemoryUp to 32GB / 4 slots (UDIMM) Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCIe GEN3: HH/FL x16 mechanical, x16 electrical
- 1 x PCIe GEN2: HH/HL x1 mechanical, x1 electrical
- 1 x PCIe GEN2: HH/HL x16 mechanical, x16 electrical
- 1 x PCI 32-bit/33MHz: FH/HL
Media BaysUp to 2 x 5.25" Storage ControllerIntegrated ThinkServer RAID 100 (0/1/10/5) Disk Bays
- Up to 4 x 3.5" fixed
- Up to 4 x 2.5” fixed
Maximum Internal Storage
- Up to 16TB (3.5" SATA)
- Up to 4TB (2.5" SATA)
- Up to 1.92TB (2.5” SSD) Requires conversion tray
Network Interface1 x Integrated Gb Ethernet (shared with AMT) Power
- 1 Fixed: 450 watt
- 1 Fixed: 280 watt (optional)
- Intel® Advanced Management Technology 9.0 with remote KVM (Xeon® models)
- Intel® Standard Manageability (Pentium® and Core™ i3 models)
Dimensions (W x H x D)6.88" x 14.76" x 16.96" WeightStarting at 28.7 lbs
- Options & Services
ThinkServer TS140Options & Services
Boost the capabilities of your ThinkServer and push the boundaries of productivity by adding memory. Error correcting code (ECC) provides greater data accuracy and system uptime by protecting against errors in memory.
Choose enterprise-grade SATA drives for your ThinkServer when you demand high performance with budget-friendly prices.
Leverage the full bandwidth potential of your network and scale your ThinkServer I/O to meet your growing IT infrastructure needs.
Lenovo ThinkServer Services
The Lenovo ThinkServer Services portfolio offers flexible solutions to ensure the reliability and availability of your Lenovo ThinkServer. You can choose just the right response time, duration, and optional features to meet your business needs and your budget. Flexible, reliable, and affordable, Lenovo ThinkServer Services offer the right solutions from small businesses to large enterprises.
Protect Your ThinkServer With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Provides a comprehensive portfolio of services optimized to support and protect your ThinkServer investment.
- Offers access to Lenovo-certified technicians who have been consistently recognized around the globe as best-in-class, as well as access to genuine Lenovo parts.
Convenient & Flexible Upgrades
- Offers up to 4-hour response time and 24x7 on-site service minimizing downtime on business-critical applications.
- Provides access to advanced-level technicians, priority call routing, escalation management, and basic software support.
On-Site Convenience & Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties offer fixed-term, fixed-cost protection to help you accurately budget for server expenses (up to 5 years).
- Upgraded Warranty SLAs maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Other Available ThinkServer Services
- Priority Technical Support offers direct access to advanced level technicians 24x7.
- Keep Your Drive provides a convenient and secure way to retain your drive and confidential data if the drive must be replaced.
- Asset Recovery delivers secure, documented disposition of IT assets and data, helping to mitigate the environmental and data security risks associated with end-of-life asset disposal.
Learn more about Lenovo ThinkServer Services.
- Form Factor
- 4U Tower Server
- Up to 1 Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 Series, Core™ i3 Series
- Memory Capacity
- Up to 32GB
- Network Interface
- 1 x Integrated Gb Ethernet