Ideapad 100S (14")
Ideapad 100S (14")
The Ideapad 100S is the answer to the dilemma of striking a balance between power, portability, and value. Slim, light, and easy to use, with a nimble processor and long battery life, it’s the solution for when you need to get work done, but also enjoy some downtime without busting your budget.
Affordable thin & light 14" laptop
Ideapad 100S (14")Features
Starting at 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg) and .73 inches (18.6 mm) thin, the Ideapad 100S is small and light enough to take wherever you want to use it. Windows 10 Home adds extra agility with technologies like InstantGo*, which lets you boot up and resume quickly, keeping up with your always-moving lifestyle.
Productivity and Security Inside
Along with Windows 10 Home with its built-in security features, the Ideapad 100S comes with a 1-year subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal on select models.* Get full, installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and more on this PC, plus one tablet, for a rich offline experience. Store, share, access and edit your files online across your devices, with 1TB OneDrive online storage.
* Office 365 Personal 1-year subscription included on select models. Office activation required within 6 months of Windows activation dateIdeapad 100S: Thin, light, & easy to use
Power to Go
The Ideapad 100S features a quick Intel processor with integrated graphics, up to 2 GB memory, a microSD slot, and 64 GB of storage – allowing you to get things done without worrying about running out of power or space. And with 7 hours of battery life, you won’t need to plug in while you’re out and about.
Surf, Stream, Enjoy
The Ideapad 100S is ready to entertain you with up to a 14” HD LED display, stereo speakers with Dolby® Advanced Audio™, 3 USB ports, and an HDMI port – offering flexibility when watching movies, listening to music or sharing photos with friends and family. It also has 802.11 a/c WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth® 4.0, so you can connect to the Internet wherever you are.Ideapad 100S: Power, Portability, and Value
What You Are Saying
Ideapad 100S (14")What You Are SayingShare Your Lenovo ExperienceYou can also usethese HashTags on
Ratings & Reviews
Ideapad 100S (14")Ratings & Reviews
Ideapad 100S (14")Tech Specs
Description Lenovo™ ideapad™ 100S-14inch ProcessorUp to Intel® Celeron® N3050 Processor Operating SystemWindows 10 Home 64 GraphicsUp to Intel® HD Graphics MemoryUp to 2GB DDR3L 1600 MHz Webcam0.3MP with Dual Microphone StorageUp to 64GB eMMC AudioStereo Speakers with Dolby® Advanced Audio™ Certification Battery4 Cell 56 Watt Hour Li-Polymer Display14" HD LED Glossy (1366 x 768) Dimensions (W x D x H)
- (inches) : 13.28" x 9.25" x 0.73"
- (mm) : 337.4 x 234.9 x 18.6
WeightStarting at 3.3 lb (1.5 kg) WiFi and Bluetooth®Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3160 + Bluetooth® 4.0 Connectors1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HDMI™-out, microSD Card Reader, Audio Combo Jack
Specifications may vary
Ideapad 100S (14")Software
Offerings Description Security & Support
- Lenovo™ OneKey Recovery
- Lenovo™ Companion 3.0
- Lenovo™ Photo Master
- Lenovo™ SHAREit
- Lenovo™ REACHit
- McAfee® LiveSafe™(30 Day Trial Version)
Ideapad 100S (14")Top Accessories
- Part number: 888015471
Ships in 1-3 business daysLearn More
- Web price:
The Lenovo Ultra-slim USB DVD Burner is an ultra-compact and stable burning solution for home or go.Many of today's PCs lack an internal disc drive. Have access to your discs when you need it.
Protect Your Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Keep it simple, one place for all your PC service needs
- We know our PCs better than anyone – services performed by Lenovo Certified Technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts
- Convenient and affordable in-home and 24/7 service options
Enjoy the Convenience of In-Home Repair
- Don’t be stranded without your PC — let Lenovo come to you with fast repair services in your own home.
Protect Your Laptop Beyond the 1-Year Base Warranty
- Warranty Extensions are available for up to three years (depending on your system).
- Staying in warranty can help save you from expensive repair costs associated with system components.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Convenient Remote Support When You Need It Most
Lenovo Services Premium Support provides access to expert technicians when you need them most, from the comfort of your home, with convenient over-the-phone or remote session support. We offer you a one-stop solution for issues beyond your standard hardware warranty, including:
- Table, internet, or network setup
- Performance tune-up
- Software setup and how-to tips
- Security setup