MODERN STYLE; PROFESSIONAL-POWER
- 5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
- Windows 8.1 64-bit Operating System
- Optional Single Cable Connectivity & Power
- A Professional Style All Its Own
- Renowned Keyboard & Three-Button TrackPad
- More Memory for Enhanced Multitasking
- Dolby® Advanced Audio™ Speakers
Lenovo OneLink Technology
Get more from your power cable! OneLink technology is a unique interface that simplifies connectivity through a single cable to the ThinkPad OneLink Dock*. The OneLink dock provides dedicated video, USB 3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet, and audio—all while charging your notebook.
*ThinkPad OneLink Dock and cable sold separately.
Keyboard Enhanced for Windows 8.1
Full-sized and spill-resistant, the legendary ThinkPad ergonomic keyboard is renowned for its full array of keys, excellent feel, and TrackPoint® pointing device. And now it's optimized for Windows 8.1 with convenient multimedia buttons, function-lock capability, and immediate access to view apps. Plus, a larger TrackPad with buttons, which can be configured multiple ways through Settings.
Long Battery Life
Nearly all-day computing with up to 8 hours unplugged lets you get a full day of work in on a single charge.
Fast Data Transfer
Move data quickly between the E450 and other devices with SuperSpeed USB 3.0, which enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals.
Integrated 720p HD Webcam & Dual Noise-Cancelling Microphones
Enjoy superior web conferencing on your E450, which includes a low-light sensitive 720p HD webcam with wide-angle viewing and face-tracking, dual noise-cancelling microphones with configurations for crystal-clear private and conference mode VOIP meetings, plus, convenient multimedia keys for quick and easy access to microphone, speaker, and camera controls.
Dolby® Speakers With Advanced Audio™
This suite of audio technologies enables your ThinkPad to deliver a crisp, clear surround sound experience over its built-in stereo speakers. The technology increases audio clarity for VOIP applications, maximizes volume output without distortion, and improves dialogue clarity when watching videos.
Lenovo Cloud Storage
Protect your critical data, while also making access to information and file-sharing quick and convenient. Automatically back-up and synchronize data across the organization, while enabling access from multiple devices. Data is encrypted on transfer for an extra level of security.Award-Winning KeyboardIntegrated 720p HD Webcam & Dual Noise-Cancelling Microphones
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad E450Tech Specs
Description ThinkPad® E450 ProcessorUp to Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Operating System
- Windows 10 Home 64
- Windows 8.1 64
- Windows 8.1 Pro 64
- Windows 7 Professional 64 preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64
- Intel® HD Graphics
- AMD Radeon R7 M265 2GB with Intel® Core™ i7 Processor selected
- Up to 16GB DDR3L 1600 MHz (8GB + 8GB)
- 2 DIMMS
- 14" HD 1366 x 768 200 nit Antiglare
- 14" FHD 1920 x 1080 220 nit Antiglare
Dimensions (W x D x H)13.35" x 9.41" x 0.94" Weight4 lbs Webcam720P HD Webcam with dual mic, optional StorageUp to 1TB 5400 rpm HDD or 128 SSD Audio
- Dual Array Microphone
- Combo Headphone/Microphone port
- Dolby® Advanced Audio
- Up to 9 Hours (47 Whr Internal Battery)
- MobileMark 2012
KeyboardNew ClickPad ConnectivityGigabit Ethernet, b/g/n or a/c WLAN Ports2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0 Always-On, RJ45, 4-in-1 media card slot, HDMI, Lenovo® OneLink Technology
Specifications may vary
Offerings Description Preloaded Applications
- Office 2013
- Norton™ Internet Security 2014
- Cloud Storage (by Hightail for WW except PRC, Windows 8.1 only)
- Evernote® (Windows 8.1 only)
- Dolby® advanced audio V2
- Lenovo® SHAREit
- Hardware Diagnostic
- Device Manager
- Backup and Restore
- Antivirus and Firewall Settings
- System and Software Updates
- Internet Connections
- Service and Support
- *Tech specs may not reflect currently available options for all models due to variability in supply.
- Accessories & Services
ThinkPad E450Accessories & Services
- Learn More
The 3-in-1 ThinkPad Onelink Adapter provides Ethernet, Video and Power port in one adapter. Small and light, and supporting PXE boot, this portable adapter is designed for the business elite on the go.
- Learn More
This mouse includes a sleek design and precise control features that not only enhance your office performance but also provide an excellent option for mobile users on the go. New optical tracking technology enhances your control through precision performance that operates on almost any surface.
- Learn More
The ThinkPad Noise Cancelling Earbuds eliminate 92% of ambient background noise through the use of active noise-cancelling circuitry contained in a battery operated compartment. Specifically optimized for office environments, autos, trains, and aircrafts, these ergonomically designed earbuds provide a secure fit that further isolates noise for a quality listening experience.
Ships in 10-12 business daysLearn More
- Web price:
The Lenovo Security Cable Lock allows you to help reduce theft and manage physical security access wherever you need it. One piece design for easy use. Lightweight ( 130 g / 0.29 lbs ) design is ideal to carry in a carrying case for extra security when traveling.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Battery Life
- Up to 8 hours with standard 6-cell 47Wh battery
- Starting at 4 lbs
- Stereo with Dolby® Advanced Audio™
- Dual-array with VOIP enhancement
- 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0 powered, HDMI, RJ45, 4-in-1 card reader, audio/headphone combo jack, Lenovo OneLink technology