HIGH IMPACT ON BUSINESS, LOW IMPACT ON WALLET.
The 14" ThinkPad L430 brings a balance of value, productivity, mobility and reliability to any business. And the abundance of ports, military-spec durability, superior web-conferencing, and long battery-life — up to 13 hours on a 9-cell battery — are not sacrificed to keep costs down.
Encrypted hard disk drive, integrated Fingerprint Reader, BIOS port locking, Trusted Platform Module, and more.
Integrated HD Graphics
Intel® HD integrated graphics provide 100% increase in 3D and visual performance from previous generations.
MIL-SPEC / Military-Specification Testing
Validates the ruggedness, durability, and quality of ThinkPad products by testing against eight parameters: high pressure, humidity, vibration, high temperature, temperature shock, low pressure (15,000 ft), low temperature, and dust.
EPEAT® Gold, ENERGY STAR, ULE Gold Sustainable Product Certification, Low Halogen
Save energy and lower power consumption costs – good for the planet and your bottom line.
Advanced Thermal Design
Dual vents and new 2012 fan blade design deliver 28% increase in airflow, plus dust collection is minimized. As a result, select ThinkPad models provide better processing performance and system reliability by minimizing system temperatures, as well as promoting a longer lifecycle.
Active Protection System
For models with traditional hard drives, an accelerometer detects movement and stops the drive when a fall or similar event is detected. Rubber mounts are used for the hard disk drive (rather than rails) and the HDD connector is not rigidly attached to the board, so the connector absorbs shock and impact and protects against system damage.
Lenovo Solution Center
A simplified dashboard that reflects total system health. This hardware diagnostic tool allows quick and convenient access to frequently-used system management tools, including backup and restore, antivirus and firewall settings, system/software updates, internet connections, and service and support.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
Enables up to 10 times faster file transfer, allowing for lightning-fast copying of large media files, as well as seamless connections between audio- and video-related peripherals. backwards-compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
ThinkPad Precision Keyboard
Legendary spill-resistant, full-sized, ergonomic keyboard. Convenient multimedia keys provide quick and easy access to microphone, speaker, and camera controls.ThinkPad Precision KeyboardLenovo Solution Center
- Tech Specs
ThinkPad L430Tech Specs
DESCRIPTION THINKPAD L440/L540 LAPTOP Processor
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3520M (2.90 GHz, 4MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3360M (2.80 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3320M (2.60 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3210M (2.50 GHz, 3MB L3, 1600MHz FSB)
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2520M (2.50 GHz, 3MB L3, 1333MHz FSB)
- Windows 8 Pro 64
- Windows 7 Professional 64
Memory4GB, 8GB (DDR3) Storage
- HDD: 500GB, 1TB (5400rpm)
- HDD: 320GB, 500GB (7200rpm)
- SSD: 128GB, 160GB, 256GB SATA3
KeyboardThinkPad Precision Keyboard: six-rows, spill-resistent Battery
- 6-cell removable
- 9-cell removable
Video GraphicsIntel® HD graphics 4000 (integrated) Battery Life
- 6-cell: Up to 8 hours
- 9-cell: Up to 13 hours
WebcamLow-light 720p HD (with face-tracking) Display
- 14.0" HD (1366 x 768) (200 NITS)
- 14.0" HD+ (1600 x 900) (250 NITS)
- 15.6" HD (1366 x 768) (220 NITS)
- 15.6" HD+ (1600 x 900) (220 NITS)
AudioDolby® Advanced Audio™ v2 Weight
- 5.0lbs with 6-cell battery and ODD
- 5.69lbs with 6-cell battery and ODD
I/O (INPUT/OUTPUT) Ports
- 1 VGA port
- 1 USB 3.0
- 3 USB 2.0 (1 always-on)
- 4-in-1 SD Card Reader (SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC slot)
- 1 MiniDisplayPort with audio
- 1 3.5mm combo mic/headphone Jack
- Express Card 54mm (configurable)
- Smart Card Reader (optional)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
- 13.94" x 9.57" x 1.17-1.24"
- 14.96" x 9.72" x 1.25-1.31"
NavigationTrackPoint® and TouchPad™ Bluetooth®Bluetooth 4.0 WLAN
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200 (2x2 BGN)
- ThinkPad 1x1 b/g/n
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 AGN
- Gobi 3000
- Ericsson HSPA
- DVD ROM Read-Only
- Multi Burner/DVD CD Multi Rec
- Accessories & Services
ThinkPad L430Accessories & Services
L Series laptops share common docking stations with select models with the ThinkPad X, T, and W Series, which can save on equipment costs and make managing parts numbers easy. Plus, manage cables easily, get additional USB ports, and monitor ports. ThinkPad Mini Dock with USB 3.0, 90W (4337-15U) or ThinkPad Mini Dock Plus with USB 3.0, 90W (4338-15U).
Designed to fit and complement ThinkPad laptops up to 14W (with their extended battery), this sleeve protects your laptop from being scratched. Use it inside another carrying case or on its own. Fits ThinkPad laptops up to 14-inches wide with an extended battery.
Gives you plenty of protected storage for multimedia and other large files. Rated 4.5 Out of 5 Stars by PCMag.com
Offering exceptional audio performance and comfort, the ThinkPad in-ear headset with in-line microphones lets you switch seamlessly between music and calls. The noise isolating design with integrated microphone also includes small, medium, and large silicone sleeves, as well as a flexible 3.5mm Y cable that allows you to easily connect your headset to your PC.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Battery Life
- Up to 8.2 hours with standard removable 6-cell battery
- Starting at 5.16 lbs.
- Stereo with Dolby® Advanced Audio™ v2
- Noise-cancelling digital microphone
- USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0 (one always-on), Mini DisplayPort, VGA, 4-in-1 card reader, configurable Express Card 54mm reader, optional smart card reader