NEW ThinkPad X1 Carbon Ultrabook
- Thin, Light & Durable Carbon-Fiber Construction
- Multitouch & Premium Display Options
- Long Battery Life Plus RapidCharge Technology
- Faster & More Efficient Storage Options
- Robust Business & Security Features
NEW ThinkPad X1 Carbon UltrabookModels
Don't forget to add these popular warranty upgrades, software, and accessories to your purchase:
Warranty upgrades and accessories
NEW ThinkPad X1 Carbon UltrabookFeaturesA SMARTER WAY TO WORKIntroducing the New X1 Carbon — our third iteration of the popular Carbon Series incorporates feedback from users — like you. We've taken the best of the past, and incorporated essential technologies of today to bring you a system with legendary usability and uncompromising performance.GO LIGHTERWithout saying too much, it's simply the thinnest ThinkPad ever built. But don't let its ultra-slim profile fool you — the ThinkPad X1 Carbon is one of the most powerful fighters in its lightweight class.GO BRIGHTERWith the New X1 Carbon, you're getting a stunning QHD display featuring practical anti-glare technology for crisper text and brighter images - so you can work longer, and focus better, without the eye strain. And, with optional multitouch technology, you'll discover new and more intuitive ways to interact with your device.GO LONGERYou don't have time to stop for a charge between all those back-to-back meetings, and we've kicked up the battery life on this year's model to help make sure you don't have to. But when you do finally run low, those pit stops will be brief with the X1 Carbon's exclusive RapidCharge battery technology.GO STRONGERFrom plane to car, bike to office - let's just say that however you get around, the X1 Carbon was built to withstand the rigors of even the most strenuous travel plans, and fit where you need it.
NEW ThinkPad X1 Carbon UltrabookReviews
- Tech Specs
NEW ThinkPad X1 Carbon UltrabookTech Specs
Description Lenovo® ThinkPad® X1 Carbon ProcessorUp to Intel® Core™ i7-5600U Processor (4M Cache, Up to 3.20 GHz) Operating System
- Windows 8.1 (64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 Pro (64 bit)
- Windows 7 Professional (64 bit) preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 8.1 Pro 64
GraphicsIntel® HD Graphics 5500 Memory4GB / 8GB DDR3L-12800 1600 MHz Display
- 14" FHD TN (1920 x 1080) (300 nit)
- 14" WQHD+ (2560 x 1440) (300 nit)
- 14" WQHD+ (2560 x 1440) Touch Screen (270 nit)
WeightStarting at 2.877 lbs Webcam720p Camera StorageUp to 512GB SSD AudioDigital Dual Array Microphone certified for Microsoft Lync BatteryUp to 10.9 hours MM12 (50 Wh) KeyboardBacklit 6-row Keyboard I/O Ports2 USB 3.0 ports, Headphone/Mic Combo, OneLink Dock port, HDMI, Mini DP, Ethernet extension connection Communication
- WLAN - Intel® 7265 (2x2) AC with Bluetooth 4.0
- Native RJ45 using Ethernet Connector
Offerings Description Lenovo DOit Apps
- *Tech specs may not reflect currently available options for all models due to variability in supply.
- Top Accessories
NEW ThinkPad X1 Carbon UltrabookTop Accessories
Plug in a single cable to power your work space. With 11 ports, the ThinkPad OneLink Pro streamlines how you dock and connect. 4x USB 3.0 (one with always-on charging); 2x USB 2.0; DP, DVI-I; Gigabit Ethernet; Stereo/Mic Combo Port; cable lock slot; 90W AC Adapter; 3-year warranty. Available in multiple colors. One link, zero hassle.
Ships in 5-7 business days
- Web price:
A 2014 Red Dot Design award-winner, the Ultra Messenger offers unique design elements, while safely protecting your ThinkPad – fits all 14.1” models. High quality materials including leather and high denier nylons with complimenting accents comprise an oversized zippered closure with soft, padded section and tablet pockets. Features plenty of storage and easy access to zippered rear-pocket, as well as interior mesh pockets. Comfortable shoulder strap with heavy-duty leather and molded zipper pulls add convenience and durability.
Get power when and where you need it with a Lenovo 65W DC Travel adapter. Ideal for mobile users and travelers who need convenient access to power while on the go. With CLA and Empower adapter for auto and air use this versatile solution can meet almost all of your mobile power needs.
ThinkPad UltraSlim USB DVD Burner -- is a small form factor external portable DVD and CD recordable drive that can be attached to Notebooks with USB2.0 port or USB3.0 port.
Protect Your ThinkPad Laptop With Lenovo Services
Why Lenovo Services?
- Comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support your PC throughout its lifecycle.
- Services performed by Lenovo-certified technicians using Lenovo-qualified parts. No one knows our machines like we do!
- Global delivery network and infrastructure delivering expertise where you need it most.
24/7 Access to Advanced Technicians
- Priority Technical Support makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to Lenovo’s advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management.
On-Site Convenience and Extended Protection
- Extended Warranties (up to 5 years) offer fixed term, fixed cost protection to help you accurately budget for PC expenses.
- Warranty Upgrades/On-Site Service can maximize uptime and productivity with convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Learn more about International Warranty Services.
Drops or Spills? No Problem With Accidental Damage Protection
- Accidents happen, but it’s still possible to protect yourself from expensive, unexpected repairs. Lenovo provides coverage for damage incurred outside of warrantee under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, electrical surges, or damage to the integrated display.
Ultimate Data Security
- Keep Your Drive allows you to retain possession of your drive and data for maximum security and protection. (Not available in all regions.)
- Battery Life
- Up to 10.9 hours with integrated RapidCharge battery (50Whr)
- Starting at 2.87 lbs / 0.70" thin
- Dual speakers with Dolby® Home Theater®
- Dual noise-canceling HD microphones
- 2 USB 3.0, Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, Headphone/Mic 3.5mm, FPR, Ethernet Extension Connection