Moto G (4th gen)
Moto G (4th gen)
- Starting at
Great features in a phone that's built to last
Moto G (4th gen)Features
Carrier-friendly + bloatware-free
Moto G is unlocked, making it easy to switch among all major U.S. networks, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Consumer Cellular and Republic Wireless, just by swapping SIM cards. And the Moto G comes with Moto Pure, a bloatware-free version of Android™ with no unnecessary software to slow you down or to uninstall.
Better pictures. Better memories.
Getting professional quality photos is easy
Moto G features a camera with great hardware, including 13 MP resolution, a dual LED flash, and a large f / 2.0 aperture for great pictures even on cloudy days.
Just shoot. The software does the rest.
Quick Capture launches the rear camera with two twists of your wrist. Best Shot captures multiple shots before and after you touch the screen -- then recommends the best picture. And Professional Mode gives you the kind of manual control you'd expect on great digital cameras.
Designed for great group shots and selfies
The 5 MP front camera's wide-angle lens helps get everyone in the picture and keeps your selfies from feeling squeezed.
A battery that lasts
Moto G is designed to last a full day and then some, thanks to its 3000 mAh battery.1
Charge at the speed of life
Give your phone a quick energy boost. The included TurboPower™ charger gives your Moto G up to 6 hours of power with just 15 minutes of charging.1
All-new design. Same great comfort.
With a streamlined design that fits nicely in your pocket, it's our thinnest Moto G yet. Rounded edges and a micro-texture back make it easy to grip and use comfortably with just one hand.
Life moves fast. Move faster.
Moto G is built for your fast-paced, media-enhanced life.
The octa-core processor runs multiple apps at the same time without slowing down, while powerful graphics capabilities support rich 3D images. What's more, the 5.5" Full HD display makes photos look sharp and lifelike — videos and games jump off the screen.
Finally, expandable memory lets you easily add up to an additional 128GB using an optional microSD card.2
Ratings & Reviews
Moto G (4th gen)Ratings & Reviews
Moto G (4th gen)Tech Specs
Specs Moto G4 Smartphone Operating SystemAndroid(TM) 6.0.1, Marshmallow System Architecture/ProcessorMotorola Mobile Computing System, including an up to 1.5 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 617 octa-core processor with 550 MHz Adreno 405 GPU Memory (RAM)2GB Storage (ROM)16GB / 32GB internal, up to 128GB microSD Card support2 Dimensions
- Height: 6.02 in (153 mm)
- Width: 3.02 in (76.6 mm)
- Depth: 0.31 in (7.9 mm) to 0.39 in (9.8 mm)
Weight0.34 lbs (155g) Display5.5” 1080p Full HD (1920 x 1080) 401 ppi Battery
- All-day battery (3000 mAh)1
- TurboPower(TM) for up to 6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charginTurboPower(TM) for up to 6 hours of power in 15 minutes of charging1
Water ProtectionWater repellent coating for added water resistance3 Networks
- 4G LTE (Cat 4)
- CDMA / EVDO Rev A
- UMTS / HSPA+
- GSM / EDGE
Bands (by model)
- Moto G—XT1625
- CDMA (850, 1900 MHz)
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
- UMTS / HSPA+ (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz)
- 4G LTE (B1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 25, 26, 41)
- Band coverage varies by model, country, and carrier.
- nano-SIM with included adaptor (available in select regions)
SIMUp to 4G single SIM slot / dual Nano SIM slots Carrier testedMoto G is unlocked and confirmed to work on Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, and Consumer Cellular. Moto G is also compatible with most U.S. carriers but please contact your service provider for details. Rear Camera
- 13 MP
- f / 2.0 aperture
- Color balancing dual LED flash
- Professional Mode
- Quick Capture
- Best Shot
- Tap (anywhere) to capture
- 4X digital zoom
- Burst mode
- Auto HDR
- Drag to focus & exposure
- Video Stabilization
- 1080p HD video (30 fps)
- Slow Motion video
- 5 MP
- f / 2.2 aperture
- Wide-Angle lens
- Display flash
Google PhotosTwo years of storage at original quality Connectivity
- Micro USB,
- 3.5mm headset jack
Bluetooth® TechnologyBluetooth version 4.2 LE Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz) Speakers/Microphones
- Front-ported loudspeaker
Video Capture1080p (30fps) Location ServicesA-GPS Sensors
- Ambient Light
ColorsBlack or white
Specifications may vary depending upon region.
- 1. Battery must be substantially depleted; charging rate slows as charging progresses. All battery life claims are approximate and based on an average mixed use profile that includes both usage and standby time on a 4G LTE network. Out-of-box settings are applied to the mixed use profile to project battery performance. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.
2. Actual usable capacity will be less due to formatting, and operating system. MicroSD card sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card.
3. Advanced nano-coating technology creates a water repellent barrier to help protect against moderate exposure to water such as accidental spills, splashes or light rain. Not designed to be submersed in water, or exposed to pressurized water, or other liquids; Not waterproof.
- Certain features, functionality, and product specifications may be network dependent and subject to additional terms, conditions, and charges. All are subject to change without notice. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Dolby and the double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © Lenovo 2016. All rights reserved. All battery life claims are approximate and based on a mixed use profile (which includes both usage and standby time) under optimal network conditions. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors, including signal strength, network configuration, age of battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns. Available user storage is less due to preloaded software, and is subject to change due to software updates. MicroSD card sold separately. Content with DRM restrictions may not be able to be moved to the card. 200 GB is the maximum capacity currently available.