- Accelerate infrastructure workloads with double the memory capacity and 16 percent more cores than the previous generation
- Simplify server management with Lenovo XClarity
- Gain superior performance with Intel Xeon E5-2600 v4 processors (up to 40 cores per server) and double the memory capacity of the previous generation
- Reduce data center costs with smart energy-efficient features, ASHRAE 4 Compliance, 80 PLUS® Titanium power supplies (up to 96 percent efficiency), up to 4 redundant fans, optional Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager
- Support storage-hungry workloads with enormous on-board capacity (up to 120TB)
Computing for Optimal Performance
The ThinkServer TD350 allows you to balance high performance and massive storage capacity without the need to invest in a rack infrastructure. This next-generation tower packs nearly three times the memory capacity of the TD340, up to 1TB DDR4, and an unprecedented storage capacity of up to 120TB. Plus, two additional enterprise-class M.2 solid-state drives (SSDs) are available as an internal option for secure booting. These features, plus powerful Intel® Xeon® E5 Series processors, deliver optimal value for your business.
Compatible in any Environment
Remote access and open industry standards make the TD350 an ideal tower server for any environment—whether it’s needed in tower form for retail and office environments or rack-mounted for growing data center use. Installation and upgrade are easy with tool-less access to 95 percent of customer replaceable parts. Your growing business can invest in the TD350 to support simple file/print with applicable hosting, and then easily scale to support more complex business analytics and large databases.
The ENERGY STAR-compliant design offers high-efficiency power supply options to lower operating expenses, and boasts continuous operation at 45 degrees Celsius without any time restrictions and no impact on reliability. Plus, with easy setup and whisper-quiet acoustics at just 37 decibels, the TD350 immediately and quietly delivers all the power of an enterprise rack server in the compact footprint of a tower.
Centrally automate discovery, inventory tracking, real-time monitoring, fault detection, and alert handling over the lifecycle of your servers with Lenovo XClarity, a best-in-class enterprise management tool. A mobile option enables you to securely monitor your systems from Android and iOS devices. Additionally, the TD350 offers a suite of intuitive administration utilities for configuration, deployment, and power management. Lenovo XClarity Energy Manager is available for optimizing your server power consumption.