What Lenovo Can Do for You
Take advantage of Lenovo’s extensive range of OEM capabilities to accelerate time to revenue and profit for the integrated solutions you offer your customers. Working with Lenovo and our OEM partners helps you reduce solution development time, cost, and risk. Whether you focus on a specific industry, such as security, or target horizontal markets with an appliance, such as data analytics, we can accelerate your time to market and minimize your investments while giving you a competitive edge.
Lenovo offers an award-winning portfolio of powerful, energy-efficient, space-saving systems, from enterprise platforms to departmental servers and storage to tiny PCs. Key benefits include extreme performance, density, and scalability, superior security, reliability, and serviceability, and the flexibility of pre-integrated platforms with servers and storage optimized for complex workloads. Our Lenovo brands include:
- System x, ThinkServer, Flex System, and NeXtScale servers
- Lenovo Storage and Networking
- ThinkCentre desktops, ThinkStation workstations, ThinkPad and Yoga laptops and tablets
Platform selection is critical to differentiating your solution from the competition and addressing the wide range of customer deployment models demanded by the market. Our team of engineers can work with you to help select, configure, and qualify the ideal platform for your solution. We offer:
- Trial and evaluation systems
- Access to Lenovo labs and solution centers
- Configuration and performance optimization
- Roadmap reviews
- Compatibility testing of third-party components
Whether you choose to build your own brand or leverage Lenovo's, we can provide the below capabilities.
- Custom configurations with your unique SKU
- Generic or custom branding, from bezels to splash screens to packaging and documentation
- Full integration of systems and third-party components and accessories, including testing
- Preload of your operating system and application image and custom settings
- Regulatory approvals for major geographies
- Dedicated project managers to manage forecasts, supply, and special requirements
- Inventory programs to minimize lead times
- Extended lifecycle programs customized to cost effectively meet your needs
- Field and partner engagement to help close opportunities
Get exactly what you need with Lenovo's award-winning, worldwide hardware support.
- Local access to warranty services and replacement parts in most countries
- Tiered service levels from next-day 5x8 support to two-hour response 7x24 (subject to availability)
- Support terms tailored to your needs from one-to-five years
- Parts-only warranty available to qualified customers
Lenovo, a name you can trust. Visit the EC Declaration of Conformity website to access and download regulatory compliance statements related to the EMC Directive, Low Voltage Directive (Product Safety), ErP Directive (Energy Related Products/ErP) and the Restricted Substances Directive (RoHS).
For more information on Lenovo OEM solutions, contact Scott Carter, NA OEM Product Manager, at 919-237-8473.