Rated 1 out of 5 by Annoyed from Waste Problems: 1. The USB ports are on an angle above the print screen, pause break, and scroll lock keys. Not huge issue, but can be akward. 2. The USB ports don't seem to work well with some thumb drives. Out of the 8 different thumbs drives I tested, only 2 actually worked. The manual mentions something about the ports only supporting low powered devices. This was a major issue, since this was the primary reason for purchasing this keyboard. 3. Not all of the Hot Key's can be disabled. Another major issue for us. Really, the only thing we needed was the USB ports. 4. Size. This Keyboard is too big and bulky. Lenovo does not seem to offer any other keyboard with USB ports built-in. Apple's keyboards offer this and they're sleek.
Date published: 2014-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by OSUOK from Excellent for productivity Pros: Easily programmed keys at top (7) Audio control buttons Internet Back & Forward buttons Classic layout Excellent "touch" Cons: "Access IBM" button cannot be modified (may be different on newer models) I have used several of these keyboards over many years. They are very durable. Would be perfect with a fingerprint reader and ScrollPoint. It is my keyboard of choice - by a long shot. I am ordering 2 additional.
Date published: 2014-03-25
Lenovo Enhanced Performance USB Keyboard - US English
Part number: 73P2620
Ships in greater than 5 weeks**
|Add to cart|
- Seven programmable hot keys to launch applications or web sites to help user productivity
- Two built-in USB 2.0 Full Speed ports for additional desktop expansion
- Multimedia pod with easy-to-use audio and video controls.
- Page back and forward keys on the left side of the keyboard helps you easily navigate web pages in your Internet browser.
- Windows shortcuts are conveniently highlighted on the keys
- Rubberized wrist rest coating provides soft support surface for your comfort.
- Detachable soft-to-the-touch wrist rest
- Three degrees of keyboard tilt adjustment