ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch
TOUCH THE LEGEND.
First there was the X1 Carbon, with its unprecedentedly rugged carbon-fiber construction raising the bar for Ultrabook™ quality. It was already ultralight and ultradurable; now it's ultraresponsive, thanks to a capacitive touch panel that yields unbelievable response time to 10-finger touch. No delays, no herky-jerky lag in the cursor. Just smooth, fluid navigation via the touchscreen (and the glass touchpad), bringing new heights of performance to an already legendary machine.
- Responsive 10-point capacitive multitouch technology
- Carbon fiber top cover and roll cage – as strong as aluminum at 1/3 the weight
- Smooth glass touchpad, optimized for Windows 8
- Lenovo RapidCharge, for five hours’ battery life on a 35-minute charge
- Lenovo Mobile Access, for contract-free 3G when you need it
- Remote manageability via vPro
- Superior web conferencing with face-tracking 720p HD webcam, dual-array microphones, and keyboard noise suppression
- Fingerprint reader, TPM and BIOS encryption, for advanced security
- Dolby® Home Theater™ v4 and Intel® HD 4000 integrated graphics, for rich sound and vision
- Share connectivity with Mobile Hotspot technology
- Best-in-class keyboard, with progressive backlighting and larger island-style keys
- InstantResume wakes from hibernate nearly four times faster than other laptops
- Ports include one each of USB 3.0 SuperSpeed, always-on USB 2.0, Mini DisplayPort with audio, and 4-in-1 SD Card reader
At a Glance
- Up to 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i7
- 14" HD+ wide display
- Starting at 3.4 lbs. / 1.54 kg
- Up to 8.2 hours' battery life
- Up to 256GB SSD
- Up to 8GB RAM
- Dolby® Home Theater® v4
Do More with Services
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of award-winning services to support and protect your ThinkPad investment. Succeed with substance, and let Lenovo's Service support you all the way.
Priority Technical Support: Makes your priority, our priority. 24x7 priority call routing to advanced-level technicians, electronic incident tracking, and escalation management services. (Not available in all regions.)
Warranty Upgrades — Onsite and Next Business Day: Maximizes PC uptime and productivity by providing convenient, fast repair service at your place of business.
Warranty Extensions (1 to 5 Years' Total Duration): This fixed-term, fixed-cost service helps accurately budget for PC expenses, protect your valuable investment, and potentially lower the cost of ownership over time.
Accidental Damage Protection: Avoid the hassles of unexpected repair costs. Provides coverage for non-warranted damage incurred under normal operating conditions, such as minor spills, drops, or damage to the integrated screen.
Keep Your Drive: Retain your drive if it should happen to fail, giving you the peace of mind to know that your valuable data is secure.
RECOMMENDED SERVICES: 3-Year Extended Warranty (Total Duration) Depot Service + Accidental Damage Protection